Friday, March 02, 2007

My Kitchen's Like Battlestar Galactica

I think that's a fair analogy. My kitchen was built in the 1970's on a moderate budget, and now it looks laughably out of date. All the high-tech materials are, frankly, cheap bits of plastic. Tired and ropey. Thankfully, it's about to get a new lease of life, and become super-cool & stunning. That's right, it's being refurbished. So this weekend, I'm clearing all the cupboards out, defrosting the fridge, and dealing with a hundred other things that I'd forgotten to do. And then I'm disappearing for a week, to avoid the chaos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are you gonna post piccies? Of you turning from a hunky Dirk Benedict Starbuck to a supercool, blond Starbuck? Or just you showing off your impliments?

Maggie said...

Can I request some photo's please?
Girls like to be nosey!!

Mart said...

What are you lot like, eh?!

Anonymous said...

What are we like? 5'8", brown hair, blue eyes.