Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Signs Of Life (Activity Part 2!)

Hi y'all. Has it really been so long since my last post? Very poor show, isn't it?
I'm going to start posting some recipes again soon, honest! I'm in the middle of decorating my flat, which is taking a lot longer than anticiptated. That's mainly because the paint I'm applying to my lounge walls is taking five coats. Anyway, the good news is that I've done the kitchen, and I'm cooking. I'll upload some pics once (a) I've finished the lounge, (b) I've found my decent camera, and (c) I've cleared all the decorating mess from the kitchen. Still looks like a bit of a building site.
Anyway, thanks for bearing with me and my slack blogging. It's even worse because we're in the middle of the asparagus season, and as we all know, asparagus reigns supreme. So, until then, eat lots of asparagus, and enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, the boy's back. Looking forward to more posts soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything's okay with you as it's actually over 2 months since you last posted. Hope you haven't gotten bored with this blog - I read the whole of your 'Jawdrop' one and thought that it was very good.

Anonymous said...

It's my BO, isn't it?

Trekkie said...

Yeah 'barb' you seem to meet an awful lot of people before going to airports. This is at least the third or fourth blog I've seen this comment on.

Anonymous said...

Wanted tremendous post! I seriously enjoyed looking through it all, tonsil stone you happen to be a great publisher.I'll take the time to bookmark your items your web page Satellite direct and will eventually oftentimes go back in the foreseeable future. I will recommend you will proceed an individual's superb posts, have a wonderful holiday penis advantage review week end!